IMAGE RWANDA SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE
Last Updated: 03 January 2021
These Web Site Terms are not intended to alter the terms or conditions of any content license agreement you may have with Image Rwanda, or its subsidiaries, and to the extent of any conflict, the terms of your content license agreement will prevail. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 and are lawfully able to accept these Site Terms. If you are using this site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Site Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify Image Rwanda for violations of these Site Terms.
Collection of your personal information
The personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us and the choices you make. We collect and process personal data about you with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
- Information you provide directly: We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics, and other information you provide us. If you make a purchase, we also collect credit card numbers and other payment information.
- Information collected automatically: Image Rwanda collects certain kinds of information, such as your IP address, browser type and language, and access times.
Use of Your Personal Data
- Provide and deliver services, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing those products;
- operate and improve our websites and business, including our internal operations and security systems,
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience using our websites,
- process your transactions,
- provide customer service and respond to your questions,
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies,
- send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- communicate with you about new products, offers, promotions, rewards, contests, upcoming events, and other about our products and those of our selected, and
- display content, including advertising, that is customized to your interests and preferences.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We take appropriate and reasonable steps designed to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For instance, in some cases we encrypt that information in transit using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal data, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT
The Site is owned by Image Rwanda. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software, and the selection and arrangement is owned by Image Rwanda, its licensors, or its third-party image partners. All elements of the Site are protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property. We also appreciate any feedback or other suggestions about our services that you may submit to us, but you understand that we may use such feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
USE OF THE SITE
The Site is intended for customers of Image Rwanda. You may not use the Site for any purpose not related to your business with Image Rwanda.
You are specifically prohibited from:
(a) downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Site without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with Image Rwanda;
(b) using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
(c) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Site content by using framing or similar navigational technology;
(d) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for Image Rwanda product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
(e) reverse engineering, altering or modifying any part of the Site Content;
(f) circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the Site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through the Site;
(g) selling, licensing, leasing, or in any way commercializing the Site Content without specific written authorization from Image Rwanda; and
(h) using the Site Content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
REFUNDS AND RETURNING DOWNLOADED FILES
In case of Refund for a recent single-file purchase you can submit a request in writing within 30 Days of your Order, This refund process shall be made using the payment method originally used by You to make your Purchase, provided You have not already used the file.
To return an image downloaded by mistake, You give up your rights to use the file and must delete or destroy any copies, we don’t allow returns on files downloaded for Editorial.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Image Rwanda retains the right of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Image Rwanda’s sole discretion, account holders who infringe the intellectual property rights of Image Rwanda or any third party.
CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT NOTICES
- The Use of Images And Footage in connection with news reporting, commentary, publishing, or any other “Editorial” context, shall be accompanied by an adjacent credit to IMAGE RWANDA Contributor.
- In all cases the credit and attribution shall be of such size, color and prominence so as to be clearly and easily readable by the unaided eye.
- Editorial credits shall take the following form : “Contributor / Agency / IMAGE RWANDA”
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- IMAGE RWANDA Warrants and represents that:
- Image Rwanda’s contributors have granted Image Rwanda all necessary rights in and to the content to grant the rights set forth in Section 2,3,6.
- Footage and images in its original form and used in full compliance with this TOS and applicable law, will not
- Infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right,
- Violate any third parties’ right of Privacy or Publicity,
- Violate any Rwanda’s Law or regulation,
- Be defamatory, libelous, pornographic or obscene.
- Except as expressly set forth in the applicable license and warranties sections herein, Image Rwanda grants no rights and makes no further warranties. Image Rwanda only has model or property releases where expressly indicated on Image Rwanda Website.
- IMAGE RWANDA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY MADE IN THIS “WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS” SECTION.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement to the following address:
Image Rwanda Studio Ltd.
KN 03 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
Email: [email protected]
REGISTRATION DATA AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
(a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site;
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Image Rwanda, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
(c) maintain the security of your password and identification;
(d) notify Image Rwanda immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security;
(e) accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account, including but not limited to, all applicable taxes and any applicable third-party fees (including but not limited to credit card fees, foreign exchange fees and cross border fees); and
(f) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Image Rwanda.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Image Rwanda, its directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the site, the services, or the materials contained in or accessed through the site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from Image Rwanda, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Image Rwanda’s records, programs or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Image Rwanda, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the site exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to Image Rwanda for access to or use of the site.
Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, Image Rwanda reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or to block your use of the Site.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS